Understanding your Organization’s Customer Base & their Profiles is crucial.
Of equal, if not more, importance is the ability to understand:
- How Customers perceive your Products & the manner(s) in which these Products are engaged
- The friction – and corresponding churn – at each touch point & stage of your Customer Journey
- The key pain points Customers face when engaging you & your Products
- Big Data-driven approaches to improve the current Customer Journey, while retaining existing Customers & decreasing Churn
In today’s highly connected world, customer’s are constantly getting distracted by ads & bad Customer Experiences. So much so, that McK recently indicated it tends to be amongst CEOs’ top 3 priorities.
Below are some reasons that help further justify why your team should focus on Product & Customer Journey Analytics:
- Simply put – it is far easier (and cheaper – $$$) to retain an existing Customer, than acquire a new Customer
- Towards this, organizations have realized that consistently giving Customers a good – or a great – Engagement Experience actually helps increase the stickiness of your Products & Brand
We have proven our skills in helping firms, ranging from MNCs to startups & across industries, with:
- Capturing the Customer’s footprint (Digital, Physical & Transient)
- Identifying the key bottle necks & pain points in the Customer Journey that significantly decrease Customer Engagement & Interest
- Building strategies that vastly reduce the Customer Churn – enabling greater throughput at the most critical stages & touch points
- Executing on the above, by leveraging on Big Data & Data Science approaches used at firms like Google, Facebook & Alibaba